- We believe we will control the problems that result from our cultural identity.
- We believe we will support the less privileged ones and as well reaching out to set through their plans in life.
- We believe we will contribute to make life better while promoting our cultural heritages and identity.
- We believe against all odds and all evidences that we will be supported or partnered (Gwadeca) to reach out to Nigerian societies and individuals in attempts to elevate culture.
- We believe with supports, we can make the living condition of Gwandara towns and villages more recognize worldwide.
To be involved in the developmental processes of culture and individuals towards the well being and success of the Gwandara sons and daughters through the provision of adequate developmental facilities and cultural identity within and outside Gwandara’s world.
To stand out as possible as the best cultural explorers to achieve and show out our identity to the world at large.
We are indeed the true cultural valuers, therefore, our practical aim and objectives is to portray the true image of Gwandara people any where – any moment.